Thursday 9 October 2014

Introduction and disclaimer

I often get questions from friends and relatives on financial matters, mostly related to credit cards, savings accounts, life hacks etc.

This is the reason why I decide to start this blog to reach out to more people.

Hence, I advise people and I give advices.

Hope you will benefit from my advices.

PS. If you have anything to share with my readers, feel free to drop me an email at: adviseandadvices@gmail.com


Disclaimer:
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.




No comments:

Post a Comment