Friday 5 June 2015

PSA: Problem with AMEX Imagine Card

To all users of AMEX Imagine Card:


Please be reminded to check your transaction details.

I have encountered several problems using the card recently.

AMEX Imagine Card double posting
Double posting of transactions
I made two purchases in the afternoon. Then in the evening, my card got charged the same amount again! Double posting of transactions!

That was not all.

I even got posting of transactions that were supposedly invalid!

AMEX Imagine Card
Supposedly invalid transactions that got through


I got "DO NOT HONOUR" message shown on credit card machine twice and the cashier advised me to use another card for the purchase, which I did. However, my card was still charged twice for the two swipes that were supposedly not honoured!

And, I didn't realise all these until I checked my transactions recently!

SO, CHECK YOUR TRANSACTION HISTORY NOW!



Tags: EZ-Link, Imagine Card, double posting, transactions, AMEX

No comments:

Post a Comment