Wednesday 3 June 2015

Additional information for ANZ Optimum World MasterCard

This is additional information to my post here.

I was told by a customer service officer representing ANZ that 0.1 Optimum$ will be awarded for every $2.00 (equivalent to 0.5 Optimum$ for every $10 as stated in the T&C) in the category of my choice.

Hence to test this out, I charge a few transactions (including a few under $10) to my ANZ Optimum World MasterCard at dining locations (I chose Dining) which varied from fast food chains to cafes to restaurants.

And this is what I got in my statement.


ANZ Optimum World Mastercard

So that means the customer service officer was right! It is indeed 0.1 Optimum$ for every $2 spent in your category of choice! Otherwise I would only receive 4 Optimum$ for this statement!

NOT BAD!

So for this statement, I got S$5 (1 Optimum$ = S$1.00) for spending a total of $122.40 which works out to be 4.08%!



Tags: ANZ Optimum World MasterCard, rebates

No comments:

Post a Comment